This Tropical shrub is root hardy in Austin in most years and winter green often.
- Galphimia Glauca is an Americas native.
- In Mexico it is commonly used in folk medicine.
- This Tropical shrub is root hardy in Austin in most years and winter green often.
- Nonstop yellow blooms give interest and the ability to bloom from full sun to shade make it very versitle.
- Being drought tolerant after estabished allows it to be used with other drought tolerant native plants like Salvia Greggii and Texas sage.
- After a mild winter expect a plant of about 4 x 4 feet. Very pest free and deer resistant.
- Feed well for lush growth and blooms.
- Shear had to retain a dense shape.