Used for contained borders, planter boxes, containers and ground cover.
Scientific Name: Pleioblastus Fortunei
- This short dwarf bamboo is a native of Japan and very cold hardy.
- Used for contained borders, planter boxes, containers and ground cover.
- This bright bamboo preffers more shade and not hot direct sun.
- After winter cut it back to promote fresh colorful new growth.
- This is a vigorous running bamboo and should be contained by root barriers, cement borders or pots.
- Dwarf whitestripe bamboo makes a good indoor or patio bamboo.
- Limited availibility in #2 containers.