This genus consists of very hardy woodland shade perennials.
Scientific Name: Heuchera
- This genus consists of very hardy woodland shade perennials.
- Grown for thier outstanding foliage colors.
- Some bloom a little bit in the spring but the show is the foliage.
- With hundreds of cultivars and new ones every year you could collect them and never get them all.
- Plant in partail to full shade and don’t overwater.
- Feed in the spring and fall for showy leaves.
- Very hardy and disease resistant.
- Plant in improved soil for good root development.